We are looking for a motivated and experienced Administrative and Data Entry Clerk to join our dynamic team.
eSimpleIT helps charities manage their data so they can focus on making the world a better place. We are 16 years young and serve many wonderful organizations.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Administrative and Data Entry Clerk to join our dynamic team. Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, you will be performing administrative tasks for eSimpleIT as well as data entry tasks for our clients. Your tasks will include:
- Administrative tasks
- Creating and sending customer invoices
- Keeping our CRM and our file systems in order
- Preparing and communicating information for accounting
- Maintaining corporate documentation
- Data entry tasks
- Retrieving and managing data files
- Import data files following detailed procedures
- Process customer data following each organization’s business rules
- Enter data into appropriate database fields and records
- Perform data validation, corrections, updates and modifications as necessary
You must be a quick learner and ready to adapt to a fast-paced environment. We provide training and support to ensure you do your job efficiently and correctly.
This is a full-time position – Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to have proven organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and multi-task with accuracy and excellent attention to detail. Experience working in a computer environment using databases and spreadsheet software is paramount.
- Full time availability Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM
- Knowledge of The Raiser’s Edge is a definite plus!
- Ability to multi-task and handle time efﬁciently
- Quick learner with a passion for technology
- Extremely detail oriented – This will be tested!
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Capacity to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision
Schedule: Full Time
Work Location : 1514 Avenue du Docteur Penfield, Montréal
Clicking on the Apply Online button will take you to a third party application site where you will submit your resume and complete online forms and assessments.