Are you are looking for a challenging internship? Do you want to learn, to touch different aspects of software development, and to be mentored and supported through your internship?
Learn with real life experience
Put your coding skills to good use and gain a real life learning experience, all while leaving a positive impact on the world.
During your internship, you will work on developing new features within our suite of modern Fundraising Automation products.
You will do things like:
- Get assigned development of new features that will be placed into a real production product
- Lead the development of your assignments from conception to documentation, coding and quality assurance
- True full stack experience, develop against front and back end
- Integrate with third party REST APIs
- Implement security and data protection
- Actively contribute to the continual improvement of our internship program
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent collaboration and mentorship by the senior team
- Flex hours and hybrid work from home and office
- Work with the latest and greatest tools (new laptops, big screens, latest versions of Jetbrains PHPStorm, GitLab, PHP 8, Laravel, MySQL etc)
- Bright and modern office space in a great neighbourhood (near Metro Lionel Groulx and the Lachine Canal)
- The opportunity to contribute to an application that solves some of the most unique challenges in the charitable sector
Work with a modern tech stack
You are eager to learn while working with the latest and greatest tech? So are we! You will be interacting with all levels of our tech stack.
Don’t just take our word for it, here is what our interns have to say:
Gain real world experience
My first developer experience was at eSimpleIT! I learnt a lot from the team including technical and social components. Everyone was nice and willing to go the extra mile to help.
From a technical perspective, I learnt the process of software development, acquiring real world requirements, and cloud development. More importantly, I also learnt to interact with people professionally. It enhanced my technical and social ability which paved the way to be a more capable person in my field.
I wanted to gain real world experience developing software for a company and this is exactly it!
Exceeded my expectations
My internship at eSimpleIT exceeded my expectations. I was given the opportunity to work on many parts of an actual web application and its components on different levels (Front-end, Back-end and UI Design). This gave me experience with understanding, creating and maintaining different functionality within an application.
I liked that I could participate actively. I felt understood and listened to, there were no bad questions which made me very comfortable to ask for details. I was well supervised and helped when needed but I was also autonomous, which gave me self-confidence. Feedback was always constructive and shared with kindness to improve myself and the team.
I definitely recommend an internship at eSimpleIT. I’ve never learned as much as I did during my internship. I know what to improve to become a great developer and eSimpleIT helped me a lot in my work process.
This internship was awesome! The whole team was very welcoming and my supervisor Stefan gave me all the tools I needed to learn as much as possible about web development. The tasks were diversified and touched every component of web applications.
I really liked the variety of tasks given to me as well as the opportunity to take on more challenging tasks as I got more familiar with the system. This internship pretty much taught me how to do full-stack development. It included tasks ranging from making database models and SQL requests to designing and crafting web pages.
Stefan (my supervisor) is a great teacher. He always made himself available for questions and would share his software development knowledge freely. He would also let me come up with a solution myself instead of telling me exactly what to do, which made for a better learning experience.
This internship went beyond my expectations as it allowed me to learn a great base of knowledge about web application development. I would absolutely recommend this internship to anyone that wants to learn how to be a full-stack developer.